Inexpensive Black and White Closet Update

February 26, 2014


Since Spring Break is around the corner for us and we will be going to warmer climates I have begun to see what outfits to bring along.  Last summer I got this dress from ASOS (second from the left) and have yet to wear it.  So it will come on this trip for sure.  Isn't it cute, beachy, and feminine yet elegant all in one? I started browsing to see what other inexpensive cute things I could find and then fell in love with this skirt (they only have a few sizes left!). And what a skirt it is!  Since black and white are my go-to travel colors I picked out my favorite pieces for you. Oh and I think most everything is under $75.


I have ordered two things from ASOS before and have been really happy with the quality.  I know, you wonder because of the prices, right? 



Black and white is is easy-  everything matches with everything so you can pack less.  Additionally, one always looks smart in black and white.    Is black and white part of your go-to travel ensembles?


You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Black and white is basically my everyday go-to. I love it in my house too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creo que la mayoría de mi roja es negro con blanco!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUCH a good post! black and white color combos are such closet staples - and some of my favorite pieces are the inexpensive ones - xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the way you designed this roundup albertina! that full black skirt is so gorgeous. i have never purchased from asos but glad to hear the quality has been good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these picks! The first and last dresses are my favorite. Glad to hear your experience ordering from Asos. I have always wondered.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fantastic! Black and white pieces are the easiest closet updates. Oh somewhere warm? Jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some really nice picks here Albertina! Black and white are my signature everyday colors so I'm happy to have some new eye candy to put on my wish list - particularly with costs that won't eat into my decorating budget:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love black and white, makes packing so much easier! I just bough a white wrap skirt like that the other day, can't wait for it to warm up enough to wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a little jealous that you are going to warmer weather. But I do hope you have a wonderful time. I have never ordered from them. Knowing that you like your things makes it more reassuring.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm kind of obsessed with all of those dresses! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seriously cannot go wrong with a little black and white in my closet! Love this roundup.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i can't wait for spring and to wear some pretty dresses. love the white dress!
    -- jackie - jade and oak

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are fabulous picks! I love that cutout dress, can't believe it's from Asos!! Love anything black and white!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe