Art to Outfit || Fall Florals

September 04, 2014


[ painting | dress | earrings | clutch (on sale!)| jacket | shoes ]

I just adore Lulie Wallace's work.  I love her sense of color and composition.  This tablescape inspired this fall floral outfit today.  To transition some of your spring and summer dresses to fall just add a light jacket and darker shoes that have a more "fall" feel to them like these amazing Aquazzura heels.  You know I love these shoes because I keep blogging about them right?


The earrings are just spectacular and the Cleobella clutch so much fun (and on sale!). I love the muted floral tones to this dress, plus the cut is so simple yet elegant.  

How do you transition to a more "fall" wardrobe?


You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Her work is so pretty, thank you for the introduction, it is a modern day Matisse! That floral dress is just so lovely:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely love lulie wallace's work...thank you for introducing us to her! and that outfit is simply perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these posts from you! Such perfect taste. I'll take that dress in a heart beat. In Colorado there's always that awkward time where you're unsure if it's too early to break out the boots. Today's high is 72! Bring it on fall. I'm tired of sweating.

    www.designsbykaty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of fall florals and you have executed it so well!

    x Lily
    whilemyboyfriendsaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love every one of her paintings and great white jacket!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe