Gift Guide || 5 Perfect Hostess Gifts

December 16, 2014



I wasn't planning on anymore gift guides because we are so, so close to Christmas but as I was wrapping my presents I realized there are still a few hostess gifts I have to get for upcoming dinners and soirees.  These can also serve for non-Holiday parties so I thought I would include it and you can always bookmark the post for later referral.  


If you haven't noticed I am completely obsessed with Lettermade and their fun and chic cocktail napkins and dinner napkins.  The designs are beautiful and you can even have them personalized which really makes a perfect gift.  The May notebooks are also a fabulous discovery.  They have so many design and monogram options to chose from.  Get one or a few for your friends. They will be put to good use. Nothing like a pretty and practical gift, right?  The spade and heart trinket dishes are precious.  From night-table to coffee table, to bar cart- they would be perfect anywhere.  The malachite catchall is as chic as chic can be.  And these pretty cheese knives are so whimsical. They would go with anyone's tabletop style.

What are some of your go-to hostess gifts?  Wine, I know!  any others?

  

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. These are great for the holidays and beyond!

    x Lily
    http://whilemyboyfriendsaway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the heart and spade dishes and those cheese knives!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those spade and heart dishes! So cute

    www.designsbykaty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE them all...you always find the best things, Albertina! Hope you are enjoying the season! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe