Out of this World Tablescape

February 02, 2015


[ all plates designed by Diesel and available at ABC Home]

A fabulous tablescape elevates the dining experience without a doubt.  It can make an ordinary meal seem a little bit more extraordinary.  So, imagine a tablescape that is literally out of this world?  I thought this cosmic plate collection was so cool, original and quite unexpected.  Imagine the fun tablesettings one could come up with using these. I find their imagery kind of hypnotizing. And I can think of another use for these.


I could also see them hanging on the wall of a boys room.  Plates as art is nothing novel and it would be an ideal way to enjoy them constantly because they are just so beautiful. They are kind of peaceful in a way, aren't they?  Wall or table? What would you chose?



You Might Also Like

1 comments

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe