Interiors || Chinoiserie Panels

March 04, 2015


I just love the look of framed chinoiserie panels.  I have had them in mind for my daughters room so you can imagine my excitement when I saw that on One King's Lane they are having a Paul Montgomery Studio sale!!!  They have an amazing assortment of colors, styles and budgets.  From hand-drawn to prints so there is sure to be something for everyone.  Dying over this lilac set.  Of course this pink one is framed and ready to go.  Let me show you some fabulous panel inspiration-



What do you think?  Would you use them in your home?





[ 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  | 78 ]


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Beautiful, I absolutely love the last look from the Hunted Interior, I was trying to find out where she purchased it! This design paired with gold is downright perfection:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous!!! I love this inspiration, Albertina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them so much. I think I need to try my hand at a DIY version. Thanks for the perfect inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes! They're so beautiful, especially in a more modern context.

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe