At the Table with Oscar

May 12, 2015



I love a beautiful table setting. It elevates your soul and puts you in a happy and excited mood as anticipation builds for a delicious meal. If you have beautiful plates, stemware, flowers and salt and pepper shakers (and good wine and company!) you are bound to enjoy the next few hours. With a pretty table it doesn't much matter how the food is. Oscar de la Renta's home and entertaining pieces are simple, chic, practical.  They are the kind of things I would use over and over again, not just on special occasions.  Here are some of his table settings for inspiration-


These last peony plates are spectacular right?  I admit I have been lusting over them since a while ago

Here are some of my favorites-




[images via Oscar de la Renta]

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I agree Albertina a great table makes my heart happy, even when it is just my husband and I - it's fun to bust out all kinds of fun things to make the table a piece of art! Those peony plates are fantastic! A great addition to add to all kinds of different table themes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a growing obsession with table scapes. These are all so lovely. I think you should splurge on those plates!

    www.designsbykaty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them! Same as the pieces by Tory Burch, love the blue and white combo and the green ones are just so fresh!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe