On My Mind || Fall "ish"

August 27, 2015



School starts next week for us which means I automatically switch to FALL mode even though it is still 105 degrees here in Dallas.  I really look forward to getting back into my routine. I am a creature of habit after all.  Fringe is still super hot this season.  I'm loving this fringed bag and the fringed booties.  They also come in black and brown.  And back to the bag.  I really love the surprising orange and yellow handle- it gives it personality.  I enjoy unexpected details like this.  Can you believe I just got my iPhone 6?  I'm always the last one of my friends to get the latest gadget.  So, I'm pretty excited about it.  Mostly because I know the camera is a lot better. This is the iPhone cover that is on my radar for it.  I think it's so cute and understated.  I hope to order it asap and let you all know how it is.


Coral and Tusk is such a great brand.  I love buying baby gifts from them because they are so original.  Their home linens are also fun and different.  They have these cute guest towels for $34 each. I think they would beautifully dress up a bathroom, or use them in your kitchen.  I love this bold orange color of the Michael Aram plastic server set.  It is only $20!  And this gold notebook seems ideal to carry around in your bag to keep organized and to write down all those big ideas. Go- get it ladies!

Is Fall on your mind yet?

 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. It's definitely on our mind too…loving your picks - the cork iPhone cover is perfect!! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe