Fun Plates and Links

February 05, 2016




Nothing like some fun plates to add humor and whimsy to your table.  This cute little bird reminded me of this and this fabulous plate collection. Mix in some greenery and mixed drinks and you have the perfect set-up for an unforgettable evening!  A few links for the weekend-


||  See this beautiful NYC apartment.  I went to high school with the designer and loved seeing her grown-up taste!  I remember she had the prettiest comforter way back when and I ended up getting the same one when I went off to college.

||  Need some excitement in your skin regime?  I thought this was a great article highlighting the best face masks and their benefits.

||  Love gallery walls but don't have the time and resources to get a whole bunch of prints from different places?  Here is a great round-up of free printables you can print at home!

||  My daughter's friend has this chair and now we are both #obsessed with it.  Part swing, part nest- I think I may have found her birthday present! (only 6 months early!)

||  A few things I have my eye on-  The perfect jean jacketCute and inexpensive party shoes and chic everyday flats and an invesment everyday tote.

|| These small photographs make a perfect valentine's day gift for only $34! 

||  We have the winners for the Minted GiveawayMaria C, LaTanya, and Valerie I will be contacting you! Yeay!

Wishing you a wonderful weekend!


[via]

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Love these plates!! May have to order them. I can never get enough pretty plates. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a little collection of Anthro Plates. They are so fun and versatile. Love the chair, your friend's apt, the shoes, the tote...everything! I want it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those plates are gorgeous!
    http://www.velvetcrate.com

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe